Administrative Assistant - Lincoln Office
Our company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to handle duties for Broker and Realtors in office. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task while managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position. Provides office services by implementing procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Must be Responsible and Reliable
- Open office on time
- Able to communicate well with main Real Estate Office
- Maintains workflow
- Providing and gathering information to and from Realtors/Broker
- Coordinating preparation of reports and other data as needed
- Provides information by answering questions and requests via office phone and emails.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies.
- Contributes to team marketing efforts by posting to company social media platforms.
- Must have knowledge of all Microsoft platforms such as excel and publisher
Job Type: Part-time
Hours: Tuesday - Friday; 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Salary: $13.50 /hour
Send Cover Letter and Resume to Therese Cargill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Estate Sales Agents
Are you entrepreneurial minded and highly motivated? Do you have a desire to build wealth, meet interesting people, assist individuals in obtaining their dream, and have fun doing it?
If that’s you, and you meet these qualifications, we’d love to talk with you:
- Realtor’s license
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Belief in dealing with integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong closing skills
- Highly motivated, energetic and success-oriented
- Ability to show property
- Must have vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of the area
- Must be prepared to become a member of the National Assoc. Realtors and Lakes Region BOR