Local, unique products & a friendly smile, that’s what you’ll find at the Squam Lake MarketPlace in Holderness, NH. Formerly known as the Holderness General Store, the shop was renovated and reopened in 2012 by the crew at the Squam Lake Inn.
The Squam Lake restaurant and marketplace has evolved into a community staple. They offer local foods, one of a kind provisions, prepared foods, sandwiches and so much more to locals and visitors alike. The five seat counter and outdoor picnic tables, where you’re likely to see a friendly face, is a perfect spot to enjoy a latte, their Voted NH Best BLT, or their popular ice cream sandwiches.
Catering, Sandwiches, Salads, Baked goods – they’ve got it all! Along with takeaway items, they offer catering for all their sandwiches, salads, baked goods, and any other delicious treats you may be looking for. Check out their catering menu for some ideas!
Every time you set foot in their downtown Holderness location, their mission is to provide you with nothing but the best; fresh quality ingredients crafted into memorable meals with local and unique products, and a friendly professional staff.
As Squam Lakes only convenience store that offers a dock for lake access, you can tie up your boat and walk the short path to the store where you will find just about anything.
- Local Craft Beer – Squam Brewing, Throwback Brewery, Moat Mountain and more
- Specialty Coffee – espresso from Flight Coffee Co. in Dover, NH and locally roasted Cafe Monte Alto Coffee from Plymouth, NH
- Wonderful Wine Collection – small production, top rated, organic and value wines
- Gifts – apparel, Squam memorabilia, and home essentials
- Grocery – the ingredients you need to put together a fantastic meal or BBQ. Local produce, hand cut meats, fresh seafood & more!
- Prepared Meals – check out our ready serve high quality menu. Chef driven selections just reheat and enjoy.
- Deli – prepared sandwiches, salads, sliced meats, and catering