Waterville states is in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire and is only 2 hours North of Boston.
The accessibility of the area (just a few minutes off Route 93) and its ideal location, nestled between the Lakes Region and on of the most popular vacation destinations in New England.
Winter: Located in the Heart of New Hampshire’s Ski Country and minutes to the top resorts in the State, make this a skier and snowboarders’ paradise. Combine this with local access to snowmobile, snowshoe, XC ski trails and some of the most spectacular scenery in the east – and you have all the ingredients needed to get out and enjoy the White Mountains in all their glory.
Spring & Summer: Paddle a crystal-clear river, mountain bike on world class trails, zipline, rock climb, or just relax and enjoy the scenery. The amount of exciting warm weather activities within this outdoor recreation mecca is only rivaled by the sheer number of amazing views.
Fall: The White Mountains of NH have been called the most beautiful area in the country to experience the vibrant colors of Fall. With some of the most scenic drives in the east and a variety of hiking trails surrounding the community, there is no shortage of opportunities to witness the seasonal splendor.
When you buy a property at Waterville Estates your investment includes ownership of millions of dollars’ worth of communal property.
- Waterville Estates is a non-profit municipality. As a member of the Waterville Estates community, many ownership expenses for facilities and amenities are built into your taxes. Since real estate taxes are deductible, this makes your total cost of ownership comparatively lower than other non-municipal communities.
- Due to diligent and solid cost management policies, most Waterville Estates amenities are debt-free. There is a 30-year Reserved Fund for maintenance of all major assets.
- 20-year homeowners’ costs of ownership have risen by less than the rate of inflation including all dues and taxes!
- The profits generated by our restaurants, bars, ski area, and events are income that is used to offset taxes and dues.
- Waterville Estates designed its facilities policies to benefit our variety of owners. These policies accommodate full-time and part- time residents, vacationers, and owners who choose to rent their homes.
- Location, Location, Location…this remains the bottom-line standard of value for real estate. 20 miles from three of the largest ski mountains in New Hampshire and only 120 miles from Boston, Waterville Estates is the most accessible mountain community in NH.
- Services, Services, Services…they are quickly becoming an extremely important aspect of real estate values in the region. The value and services ratio at Waterville Estates is unmatched.
Experience the peace of mind that comes with owning in a community that is managed well and thriving.
Don’t just buy a home, own a community!
Author credits to WVE Comnmittees